Friday, November 21, 2008

Reviewing Earlier Goals

I looked back at what my goals were earlier in the quarter and they mainly focused on producing better thought out projects and designing something more practical and production worthy as opposed to just making something that looks cool; also to have a thorough process for my project for my portfolio.

I would say that I am at a point in the quarter where I am proud at the progress I have made. Specifically with my HP project, I have really focused on what the consumers' needs are and how this electronic is going to make their lives better. I am still concerned on the aesthetics but I really want a successful design where form and function go hand and hand. I feel like I am well on my way, and at this point I am hoping to deliver a model that will communicate effectively to the panel.

No comments: